Recipe: Double Chocolate Drops of Peppermint Love
Summary: December 14 - A Cookie A Day Until Christmas! Yes, I know. This is not exactly a creative stretch, but (oh my!) these are delicious and addictive.
- 1 – 16 ounce package Candy Cane Oreos or Candy Cane Jo Jo’s from Trader Joes
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese
- White Chocolate
- Crush oreo cookies, mix with cream cheese.
- Shape into 1 – 1½” balls and refrigerate 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
- Melt white chocolate, dip balls and place on waxed paper and allow to set.
- Garnish with sprinkles or drizzle with milk chocolate.