Recipe: Chocolate Mint Kiss Cookies
Summary: December 6 - A Cookie A Day Until Christmas! Chocolate kisses on peanut butter cookies work so well, why not try a chocolate/mint combo? These are so pretty, too. Hershey's has a recipe on their website for "Candy Cane Blossoms". Same concept (duh), but with a chocolate cookie.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cocoa
- Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses
- White chocolate, melted (for to Make It Pretty!)
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Roll dough into 1 ½” – 2” balls, roll in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a kiss on each cookie.
- Make It Pretty! – drizzle melted white chocolate over cookies.
Same kind of cookie, but with chocolate. Sorry, chocolate wins.