Recipe: Nuttily Noodly Cookies
Summary: December 10 - A Cookie A Day Until Christmas! I am a lucky mother-in-law with two spectacular daughters-in-law. We always told our boys to marry “someone better than you” and, to their credit, they followed our counsel. Kendra gave us a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies and this is Corey’s contribution... AND it's possible I've spelled the name wrong.
- 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
- 12 ounce bag of butterscotch chips
- 12 ounce bag chow mien noodles
- 2 cups peanuts
- Melt chips. Add peanuts and chow mien noodles. Gently stir, coating evenly.
- Drop by clusters on wax paper to cool.
Sounds weird, but these are crazy good.